We are delighted to offer you a number of delivery options.
UK Standard Delivery - Estimated to be delivered in 3-5 working days (allow 3-6 working days during Christmas period until 15th December 2017) but is not guaranteed. Price is up to £3.95. per product/ box upto 2.2kg.
Next Day Delivery is delivered on the next working day after the product has been produced price is £6.95 per product.
Saturday Next Day Delivery delivered on the next available Saturday after the product has been made. £11.95 per product.
Please note: Next day delivery and Saturday Next Day Delivery to Northern Ireland, Overseas UK addresses and Northern Scotland will take up to 2 working days for delivery and may also carry an additional carrier charge, which we will advise on after ordering.
For most boxes/ products, you have 14 days to notify Best Friend Box that you want to cancel the order or exchange the item. The cancellation period will expire 14 days from the day on which you receive the good you have ordered. This only applies to cancelable goods. (please see further down a guide to help you see what's cancelable and what isn't).
1. To cancel you must contact Best Friend Box, to let them know you wish to cancel your order or exchange. You can do so by;
Filling out the cancellation form available here or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. If already received, package the item back up and return to the seller within 14 days of letting us know that you wish to cancel your order and return your product (we strongly recommend that you use a signed for delivery with proof of postage). Please note that you will have to bear the direct cost for returning the parcel.
3. The Best Friend Box will them process the refund directly to your payment card in no more than;
a. 14 days after the day the product is received by us;
b. if earlier, 14 days after the date you provide evidence that you have returned the products.
To be eligible for a refund, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Please note that you are liable for any diminished value of the product resulting from the handling of the product in any way other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the product while you are responsible for it (this includes, in the context of a return, when the product is in transit back to the seller).
1. Anything that's made to your specific requirements (i.e outside of standard customisation options offered by the seller to all customers), is personalised or otherwise can't be resold due to bespoke element.
2. Perishable products (food or flowers)
3. Creative pieces that are specially commissioned when you place an order, like art, sculpture and ceramics.
4. Personal item sold with the hygiene seal.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.